Gustave Eiffel University is co-organizing with AFTIF in partnership with Cerema and TDIE (Transport Développement Intermodality Environment) the European meeting of transport infrastructure funding agencies in February 2022.
It was decided to feed the reflection by a preliminary work on the infrastructures for tomorrow's mobilities, carried out on a European scale, and mobilising the students.
The winning team will be invited to the "European conference of Transport Infrastructure Financing Agencies" (Paris) in February 2022.
General topic: Which infrastructures for low-carbon mobility in Europe ?
- How to develop « green » transport infrastructure?
- Which innovative funding for infrastructures?
- Which innovative function for infrastructures?
- How to improve infrastructures resilience?
- Which new materials for infrastructures?
Take part in the adventure!
You feel concerned by mobility and transport challenges ?
Join the hackathon adventure and brainstorm online with international students !
After the constitution of multidisciplinary international teams, you will have to work remotely and jointly present your project in Paris during FUTURE Days 2021!
The Hackathon includes several working sessions in autumn 2021:
- 2 on-line working sessions: Saturday 16th October and Saturday 20th November, high level experts will coach you and challenge your ideas and reflexions
- 2 working days (near Paris) during the FUTURE Days: Tuesday 30rd November and Wednesday 1st December, a specialized coach will accompany you to present your finalized project in front of political decision-makers, administrations and high-level experts (transports and accomodation covered)
- In February 2022: the winning team will be invited during the European conference of the Transport Infrastructure Financing Agencies, an event labeled “PFUE ” - French Presidency of the European Union’s Council, co-organized by AFITF and Université Gustave Eiffel in partnership with Cerema and TDIE (Transport Development Intermodality Environment)
Watch out: call for participations will close on October 10
Register to the hackathon